Range Finder 1.5 : Plugin|
|Software: TVP Animation 9.0+ or Mirage 1.0+ or Aura 1.0c+* or Aura DV 1.0e+* or Video Toaster +
Range Finder provides the capability of managing frame selections and ranges, in a very time saving manner. Amongst other animation specific functions, such as page-flipping, is the ability to quickly access specific frames or sections of a project by assigning names such as "Intro", "Kitchen", "Boy Meets Girl", "End Credits", or "Restaurant Rules!" - whatever your mind desires. Ranges need not be just section titles, names such as "Needs color", "Bad pixel track", "Add background layer", can make managing large projects much easier; especially if you're working on a group project.
Range Finder was specifically created to assist with long projects, where sections need to be revisited regularly to apply multiple effects, do repetitive tasks, etc. It was developed during work on a complex video project, where numerous pixel track motions had to be created in several sections of the video, and where detailed image separation (involving repeated color/luma keying) was necessary to achieve mult-layered effects. Quick access to sections of the video, made the process much less tedious.
- An unlimited number of definable project sets; where each set can have up to 20 projects/sections, with up to 256 ranges each.
- Project sets, projects and ranges can all be named, renamed, and are listed alphabetically.
- Defined ranges can easily be changed at any time.
- Can automatically Goto or Select frames, or Select ranges.
- Can do quick frame/field conversions. For example: field 12.1 = frame 25, frame 62 = field 31.0.
- Recognizes the direction in which you select frame ranges, making it easier to work with direction sensitive plug-ins such as Pixel Tracker.
- Ranges can be quickly recalled and applied to any layer in a project.
- In <> Out toggle mode for page-flipping between any two frames.
- Collapse panel mode hides the Project/Range management section.
- Smart start-up procedure that doesn't allocate system resources until the plug-in is actually used.
- Inline Help balloons for gadgets.
- Multi-language capability through localization (.loc) files. English included.
- * Collapse and field functions not supported in Aura 1.0c and Aura DV 1.0e
|Pricing, Ordering, and Demos|
Proceed to the youngmonkey store for pricing and ordering, or to the demo download section.